If you’re driving yourself, our ranch is easily reached by vehicle. It’s 5 hours north of Vancouver, 2 hours north of Whistler, or 2 hours west of Lillooet.
From Vancouver — Fraser Canyon route (Hwy 1)
- Take the Fraser Canyon (Hwy 1) through Hope.
- At Lytton, make a left onto Hwy 12 and follow the highway to Lillooet. (Alternatively, take Hwy 99 via Whistler and Pemberton, continuing on the Duffey Lake Road to Lillooet.)
- Continue on Hwy 12, turn left into the town of Lillooet and continue west towards Gold Bridge for approximately 1¾ hours, along Carpenter Lake Road. Look for a sign for Chilcotin Holidays on your right-hand side.
- Turn right up the hill and continue for 2 miles (4km) until you see another sign directing you to the guest ranch.
- If you find yourself in Gold Bridge, you’ve gone too far. Turn right up the hill and continue for 4 km until you see another sign for Chilcotin Holidays.
- Take the left fork onto Gun Creek Road and continue for 2 miles (4km).
- Use caution on blind curves, reduce speed, and watch for wildlife. Allow for 6 hours in winter-driving conditions.